The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position. The successful candidate will interact with customers, provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about services offered by the Hospital.
- Maintain and promote an efficient and high quality service to all internal and external clients inclusive of patients, their families, clinicians and members of the general public.
- Log details of all communication faults and updating the Hospitals I.T. department.
- Manage queries forwarded by switchboard/reception/admissions.
- Oversee the update of Main Reception/Patient Accounts and manage any unscheduled admissions or cancellations.
- Work closely with the Health & Safety Advisor on all matters related to Health & Safety.
- Be aware of, and conversant with, the Health and Safety at Work Act and comply with the regulations set down to ensure safety to patients, visitors and colleagues.
- Record all accidents and untoward occurrences according to Hospital policy.
- Attend fire lectures and fire drills in accordance with the law and to be fully aware of the position of fire alarms, emergency equipment and exits.
- Be knowledgeable about the Hospital’s Infection Control Policies, including those that apply to their duties, such as the Hand Hygiene Policy, the Uniform Policy and Personal Protective Clothing Policy
- Carry out any other duties as required by the Head of Customer care
- Degree or Diploma in Customer Care or Front Office Operations.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Front Office Operations.
- Must be proficient in computer usage
- Must possess and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills in order to interact with all levels of customers both internally and externally.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application together with a detailed CV and three  referees and include their Telephone contacts and Email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us not later than 28th February 2019
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process. Mater is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.