The mandate of the School is to provide learning and development programs that enhance skills and competencies in the public service; conduct research; and offer consultancy services to inform policy. KSG has six campuses namely Baringo, Embu, Matuga, Mombasa, Nairobi and eLDi. The School plans to recruit highly qualified and competent Kenyan citizens to fill various vacant positions in the Academic and Administration divisions.
- Maintain Reception desk
- Maintain good ambience in the reception area
- Provide relevant information to visitors
- Respond to visitors queries and telephone inquiries
- Direct and guide visitors
- Register and issue visitors passes
- Log calls in the telephone calls register
- Check the utilization of the telephone facilities and reporting
- Make, receive and direct telephone calls
- Make follow up on enquiries
- Certificate in Public Relations and Customer Care; Customer Service; Front Office; Telephone Operators Occupation Tests/PABX or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
If you believe your qualifications and career objectives match the above role, please submit your application, including a detailed CV; stating your current position, email address, telephone contacts and the advertisement reference number so as to reach us on or before January 4, 2019 using the addressed below. Minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Director General
Kenya School of Government Council
P.O. Box 23030-00604