We are currently recruiting in Kenya for our client a FMCG company in Nairobi;
Serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving any issues regarding products and services.
- Attend directly to customers either by telephone, email or face to face.
- Provide help and advice to customers using the Company’s products.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries and orders.
- Resolve product problems by clarifying the customers’ complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting corrections or adjustments and following up to ensure resolution.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Provide pricing, delivery information and perform customer verifications.
- Organise workflow to meet customer timeframes, direct requests and unresolved issues to top management.
- Manage customer accounts, keep accurate records of customer interactions/ correspondence and transactions.
- Record details of all enquiries made by customers together with details of actions taken and prepare and submit customer activity reports to the top management.
- Maintain and update customer databases.
- Contribute to planning and implementing of sales and marketing strategies together with the team so as to achieve the envisioned business growth plan.
- Identify avenues for product improvements and on new products by constantly researching and remaining up to date with current industry trends, market activities and competitors.
- Develop partnership with customers to ensure successful market entry plans and trade management.
- Perform as other duty as directed by the management.
- Minimum Diploma in Business Management/ Customer Care or related field
- At least 4 years customer care experience.
- Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Good knowledge of IT and ERP Sysytems.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com