Customer Success Manager Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Wisen HR Jobs
Location: Ngong road, Nairobi
Our client, a cloud-based merchant technology company, is recruiting for a Customer Success Manager to join their team..
To enable our customers realise maximum value from our products and services that leads to enhanced customer satisfaction and hence drives retention, revenue expansion opportunities and referrals.
- Ensure smooth customer on-boarding by coordinating all teams involved in the process;
- Track customer usage of the solution to ensure they are deriving maximum benefits and proactively monitor their product usage;
- Engage with key customers to understand their growth strategies and to roadmap an alignment plan;
- Carry out periodic customer satisfaction surveys and share feedback with other internal teams like customer support to ensure product growth;
- Keep customers updated on new product features and drive adoption;
- Ensure recurring revenue growth, seamless subscription renewals and drive strategic initiatives to maximize product adoption and advocacy;
- Document customer success stories in the different segments served to help the marketing team drive new customer acquisition strategies;
- Create and oversee implementation of policies and procedures that optimize customer experience;
- Study other customer success programs and analyse customer data to identify the best practices: establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service;
- Effectively persuade customers to upgrade to a higher plan or to consider complementary products offered;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing, Communications or a related field;
- 3+ years of experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory role;
- Positive attitude towards work;
- Accountable and self-disciplined;
- Able to thrive in an environment that values entrepreneurial ethic and transparency;
- Knowledge of customer success processes;
- Self-driven and of a proactive nature;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Patient and active listener.
How to Apply
Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 3rd May 2019
Correspondence: Detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.