Customs Documentation Clerk Jobs, Clearing & Forwarding Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Customs Documentation Clerk position for one of our clients.
- Receiving and checking the documents brought by the shippers to confirm their correctness.
- Tallying of documents with their respective weight dockets and attaching them to folders.
- Processing of Master Air waybill / House Air waybill on Ciel.
- Ensuring correct tariffs are captured on Air waybills including traffic codes.
- Typing / filling Eur1 forms, Generalized System of Preferences (GSPs) and Certificate of Origins.
- Lodging of custom entries.
- Photocopying of all necessary documents.
- Payment for entries at the National Bank.
- Securing phytosanitary certificates from Kephis shippers for shippers who have agreement with to get phytosanitary certificates on their behalf.
- Passing of the documents at the customs.
- Ensuring all documents are taken to their respective airline offices on time.
- Preparing of document handling reports and sending them to the clearing agents.
- Endorsing all custom entries at the customs before they are dispatched to the shippers.
- Dispatching of customs endorsed documents to the shippers.
- Receiving bookings placed by clients after office hours for dayshift staff to follow up.
- Compiling customs documentation:
- Form A
- Certificate of origin
- Carrying out accurate e-filing.
- Planning for custom’s examinations when necessary.
- Handing over documentation to third party transport.
- Ensuring that cargo is handed over to the correct handling agent.
- Minimum ‘O’ Level
- Diploma in clearing and forwarding or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Airfreight procedures and forwarding applications
- Knowledge in Kephis and HCDA inspection processes will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send CV to email@example.com by 13th August 2019. Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “Customs Documentation Clerk”