Financial Advisor Job at Cytonn Investments
Closing Date: August 8th, 2018
Cytonn Investments is an independent investments management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, and hospitality. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Financial Services Fund (CFSF) through which we are the 5th largest shareholder in NIC Bank in Kenya. Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
In order to better service our clients, we are looking for experienced, highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on full time basis with the distribution team as Financial Advisors. The Financial Advisor will report to the Unit Manger and work on strategic plans and initiatives to increase relationship productivity and develop proper contact networks within the channel partners.
Financial Advisor Job Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell our products to existing and prospective clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time
Requirements for the Financial Advisor Job
- KCSE grade C- and above
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- Minimum 2 Years Proven work experience as a Financial Advisor
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- A background in Real Estate, Insurance Sales, Banking, Asset Management and other financial services will be added advantage
A 30 Day powerful and interactive Sales Training Course covering Product Knowledge and Advanced selling skills to equip you in order to adequately cater for the sophisticated modern client.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply through our career portal.