Unit Manager Job at Cytonn Investments
Deadline: July 20th, 2018
Cytonn Investments is an independent investments management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Our investments are in real estate and private equity. Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, insurance, education, and hospitality. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Financial Services Fund (CFSF) through which we are the 5th largest shareholder in NIC Bank in Kenya. Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
In order to better service our clients, we are looking for highly motivated, self-driven, team players to work on full time basis with the distribution team as unit managers the Mount Kenya Region. The Unit Manger will report to the Distribution Manager and work jointly with the Financial Advisors on strategic plans and initiatives to increase relationship productivity and develop proper contact networks within the channel partners. The candidate will serve as the relationship manager between the customer and other areas of the firm in resolving customer problems and meeting customer needs.
Unit Manager Job Responsibilities
- Proactively developing business relationships and securing additional business opportunities from both new and existing clients to meet the given sales targets
- Recruit, manage, support, coach, develop and evaluate a team of financial advisors
- Strengthen and expand client relationships by providing customized service and ensuring client expectations are exceeded
- Attend prospect and client meetings to make presentations and oversee follow up
- Identifying opportunities for product development, and other product offerings
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for the Unit Manager Job
- KCSE grade B- and above
- Has an undergraduate degree with at least second class upper honors from a recognizable institution
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in financial advisory
- Can effectively and efficiently manage a team of individuals with minimal supervision
- He/she should be detail oriented with good multi-tasking skills
- He/she should have excellent oral and written communication capabilities
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply through our career portal.