Data Analyst Job at Amiran Kenya Limited
Apart of the Balton CP group of companies headquartered in the United Kingdom and spread throughout Africa and Israel, Amiran Kenya provides complete solutions in all of its fields of expertise. Through decades of partnership with Kenya’s large and small scale growers, Amiran has become a “one stop shop” for all of Kenya’s agricultural needs.
We wish to identify: highly competent, proactive, dynamic and self-driven individual to fill the following position which is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Data Analyst is primarily responsible for conducting analysis to include requirements, activities and designing reports which monitors performance and quality control plans so as to identify improvements areas.
Roles for the Data Analyst Job
The incumbent shall be responsible for:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Use data to create models that depicts trends in the customer base and consumer population as a whole.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Data Analyst Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- At least two years experience in a busy purchasing & supplies environment.
- Excellent communications, interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be computer proficient – Microsoft (Word, Excel, Power point, Access, Outlook, Internet).
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above should send their application and detailed CV, including your qualifications, experience, present position and current remuneration.
The forwarding e-mail and cover letter must clearly indicate the job title on the subject line.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st October 2018 before 5:00pm East African time. (Please note that Hard Copies will not be accepted).
Amiran Kenya Limited reserves the right to accept or reject any application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge any fees for receiving or processing job applications.