Data & Reporting Coordinator II Job at One Acre Fund
Job Location: Kakamega
Reports To: Client Data Management Manager
One Acre Fund is a growing NGO in Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Malawi, Zambia and Tanzania that is innovating a new way of helping farm families to achieve their full potential. Instead of giving handouts, One Acre Fund invests in farmers to generate a permanent gain in farm income.
The Client Data Management (CDM) team in Business operations is a critical and centralized department that supports all of the field farmer facing operations. CDM is responsible for the accurate and up to date storage of all client information in the database (Roster). CDM ensures that necessary client, group, and site level information is consistently shared with Field operations to support field activities.
Data & Reporting Coordinator Job Responsibilities
Primary Duties of the CDM Data and Reporting Coordinator (70%)
- Handle satisfactorily all assigned client data analysis requests from different stakeholders within and outside of Business Operations
- Prepare weekly Country level Prepayment and Repayment Status Reports for field staff and Field Operations
- Coordinate with CE, Orders & distribution and Field Operations to ensure timely calculation of farmer and staff level incentives calculation for the following categories:
- Super farmers’ incentive
- Group formation incentive
- Group leader incentive for meeting set group repayment targets
- Early finishers and finishers incentive
- Write a prepayment non-qualifiers drops R script, execute and track the drops
- Write a ban R script with consideration to exemptions and execute group bans and tracking
- Unban all previous season banned clients and share list with field
- Generate client and staff invoices, these should be inclusive of VAT charges
- Generate account numbers for all new clients enrolled and share the list with CE for SMS’ing and create group level account numbers for disbursement to group leaders
- Write a R script for generating the list of clients who have exceeded their credit limits and share the lists with field
- Run the Kenya-Product Adoption Rate analysis using R in the following times in the season:
- At enrolment
- After prepayment qualifiers drops
- After Input delivery drops
- Update the Kenya Credit Insurance Report on a monthly basis
- Generate the list of clients eligible for crop failure compensation on request basis
Other Activities (30%)
- Any other duties as assigned by the Client Data Management Manager
- Support in Zendesk case resolution during peak times (Zendesk flex #2)
Qualifications for the Data & Reporting Coordinator Job
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or any other relevant field from a recognized University (please include grades and test scores on your resume)
- Relevant work experience. Examples include: demanding professional work experience in business, bank or NGO, or a successful entrepreneurial experience
- Proven ability to set and meet targets on the job
- Strong analytical and numerical skills: able to work with large amounts of data to find conclusions
- Strong oral and written communication skills: able to present findings or translate the data into an understandable document
- Excellent Excel skills, Technical and computer software skills like Google analysis, R or Python will be an added advantage
- Have a capacity to develop and document procedures and workflows
- Demonstrates high quality work with a strong attention to detail
- A critical thinker: able to look at previous seasons number and trends and give projections
- Proactive Problem solver
- Integrity and a Positive Attitude
- Willing to Commit to living in Western Kenya for a long term position
- Fluent in English
- Passionate about Serving smallholder farmers
Benefits: Mutual Health Insurance, staff loans, small airtime and transportation allowances.
How to Apply
If you feel motivated to work for One Acre Fund as the Data and Reporting Coordinator II and if you fulfill our requirements for this role, we look forward to receiving your application by 20th September, 2018.
You will be prompted to a form that must be completed. At the end of the form you will have the opportunity to upload your CV.
You must be 18 years or older to qualify for any position at One Acre Fund.
One Acre Fund will never ask you for money in return for advancement in the recruitment process or for being offered a position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.