Station: Rama Homes Ltd
- Maintain customer database by entering new and updated customers and account information
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the supervisor for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or scanner according to current need.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete;
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2 years’ experience
- Accounting academic qualifications.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st March 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.