Data Operations Management Officer Jobs, Data Science Jobs, Mathematics Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Information Science Jobs, Statistics Jobs, KRA Jobs
Grade: KRA 3
Department: Strategy Innovation & Risk Management
Division: Corporate Data Office
Location: Head Office Times Tower
Supervisor – Master & Third Party Data Management
Support development of analytics applications that gives insight to respective departments.
- Extraction of identified Data and business objects
- Design of Data architecture for optimization)
- ETL process scheduling and maintenance
- Requirements Gathering
- BI Development
- Preparation of Dash Boards
- Data modeling
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Mathematics Computer Science, Statistics, or related field.
- 1 years’ experience with Data analysis or ETL and Data Warehouse concepts and processes
- Technical Understanding and expertise in enterprise Data modeling and programming
- Interest in learning Data Warehousing and advanced analytics Concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to quickly synthesize Data and develop recommendations.
- Demonstrable behavioral analytical experience
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal including effective presentation
- Leadership qualities which include team work, good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and adaptable to team environments
- Meticulous and with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task as well as work under pressure
- A person of integrity
How to Apply
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 5th June, 2019.
KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.