Supervisor –Data Management – (Data Partnership & Innovations) Jobs, Mathematics Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Communications Jobs, KRA Jobs
Grade: KRA 4
Department: Strategy Innovation & Risk Management
Division: Corporate Data Office
Location/Work station: Head Office Times Tower
Assistant Manager – Master & Third Party Data Management
Develop and build sustainable partnerships with existing and new data partners (both internal and external ) , that provide deterministic data to KRA
- Take ownership for the entire engagement process from identification of potential partners to data utilization
- Continuously identify and find solutions to close gaps in KRA data partner sourcing process and internal systems
- Identify motivational drivers / “compelling reasons to act” across all partners and work with key decision makers and influencers
- Ensure adhere to KRA Data policies, standards and procedures.
- Network with keys stakeholders to gather intelligence on their policies, attitudes, current and upcoming initiatives and/or innovations relevant to the Authority’s third party data Management strategy;
- Monitor and alert management of threats and opportunities to data resources
- Identify through research, novel ways of managing and sourcing data for improved decision making by the Authority’s policy and revenue departments
- Identify opportunities for collecting accurate and timely data from various public and private sector sources at minimum cost;
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics , Business Administration, Commerce, Communications or related academic qualification
- Membership to a relevant Professional Body
- Five (5) years’ experience in a similar strategic partnership role
- Knowledge of the Data Management Platforms and Analytics solutions
- Believe in the positive impact Data can have on revenue mobilization
- Motivated to drive continuous lead identification and prospecting through any relevant channel
- Demonstrate knowledge on most current data innovations
- Exhibit excellent knowledge of Tax and Customs procedures and consequently the information needs of both revenue units.
- Ability to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and staff;
- Demonstrate ability to conceptualize and execute innovative ideas;
- Demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- A clear understanding of the Kenya Revenue Authority’s mandate, and automation journey and business systems;
- Strong interpersonal skills to resolve problems in a professional manner, lead working groups, negotiate and create consensus
- Leadership qualities which include team work, good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and adaptable to team environments
- Meticulous and with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task as goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
How to Apply
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by 5.00 pm on 5th June, 2019.
KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.