Debt Collection Internships, Internships in Kenya, Marketing Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Ideon Solutions Jobs
Reporting to the Head of collections, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring efficient collection of outstanding debts for various clients as per the set targets.
- Collection of overdue loans from assigned accounts
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating to them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Act as a mediator for disputes between customers and principals/Client.
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. balances, account numbers etc.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential
- A degree/diploma in Marketing, business administration or relevant degree; fresh graduates preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of best practices in sales;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Must be self- motivated and be ready to work with minimum supervision;
- Be a team player;
How to Apply
If you meet the said qualification send your application to email@example.com
Stipend: Ksh 10,000 + Commissions