Debt Collector Jobs, Credit Management Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Janta Kenya Jobs
Our client a debt management and Auctioneering firm, focusing on professional debt recovery. We are looking for enthusiastic self-driven applicants to join our collections team.
- Perform various duties on assigned accounts such as recording, verification and validation of customer’s details as received from Clients
- Advise customer on ways of clearing their debts while communicating to them on the importance of paying their debts and consequences of non-payment.
- Portfolio performance Monitoring and control
- Provide customers with their correct account details e.g. balances, account numbers etc.
- Maintaining data integrity and keep customer details confidential
- Attend to customers during scheduled/unscheduled meetings
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts in the company’s system.
- Organize, manage and implement the most suitable debt recovery method and techniques.
- Preparation of reports as required.
- Possession of a Diploma in any field from a recognized Institution with at least 6 months experience in Collection/Credit or Sales and Marketing environment (Diploma in Banking, or Credit management background will have an added advantage)
- Strong analytical power, good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Computer literate & English proficiency.
How to Apply
If qualified send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Debt collector Agent 10K’ on the subject line by 19thJuly 2019.