Team Leader for Debt Collectors Jobs, Credit Management Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Janta Kenya Jobs
Our client a debt management and Auctioneering firm, focusing on professional debt recovery. We are looking for enthusiastic self-driven applicants to join in the position of a Team Leader for the Debt collectors.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in collecting overdue payments for charge accounts, credit card accounts, or loans from customers of banks.
- Reviews delinquent account records to determine which customers must be contacted for collection of overdue accounts.
- Organizes collection work load according to degree and amount of delinquency and assigns accounts to workers for collection.
- Writes letters or approves form letters for use in collection attempts.
- Recommends telephone techniques used by COLLECTOR.
- Verifies accuracy of accounts, using calculator and computer.
- Authorizes or refers accounts to manager for repossession and legal actions against debtors.
- May assist subordinates with collection activities in difficult cases.
- May supervise and coordinate activities of clerical workers in related activities.
- Possession of a Degree/Diploma in any field from a recognized Institution with at least 2 Years’ experience in supervising a team or Sales and Marketing environment (Diploma in Banking, or Credit management background will have an added advantage)
- Strong analytical power, good problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Good leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage stakeholders.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
How to Apply
If qualified send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Team Leader for Debt collector’ on the subject line by 19th July 2019.