Deliveries & Materials Execution Specialist Jobs, Other Professions, One Acre Fund Jobs
The Deliveries & Materials Execution (DME) Specialist coordinates all deliveries made to the Field Team across our 50 districts and 15 regions. You will manage both weekly and incentive deliveries with support during Follow-Up Deliveries (FUDs) for our annual inputs. In addition, they support the annual planning of our seasonal agricultural deliveries to ensure that all clients receive their inputs on time and can realize a successful planting during the rains.
Input Delivery Execution
- Plan – Participate in input delivery planning through working groups as the Field Ops representative to contribute to seasonal deliveries, improvements and strategies.
- Communication – design and work on communication strategies to the field and clients on updates and challenges with input from relevant partners such as FSM and System teams.
- Train – plan and work on Input Delivery Boot Camps by setting up the calendar, writing trainings, coordinating printing and distribution and planning field training location logistics.
- Troubleshoot – respond proactively to field challenges, design talking points for input delivery issues and provide these to Field and CE
- Execution – work on strategies arising from planning discussions and seasonal coordination meetings and developing required tools and project plans
- Incentives Coordination
- Design annual calendar of incentives deliveries and status updates on procurement and delivery status.
- Place orders with procurement and global Inputs to sources different incentives materials.
- Work with relevant partners to ensure that incentives are delivered to the field on time.
- Track annual performance of vendors and give feedback to procurement and work with procurement to get best available prices for high-quality materials.
- Track incentive inventory and maintain records of stock levels.
- Boot-camp Materials
- Coordinate with relevant partners to receive materials to print internally and procure with external vendors.
- Procure needed items with procurement or global inputs.
- Work with relevant partners to ensure materials are delivered on time to the appropriate districts.
- Track receipt of correct version at the district level to ensure that trial placements are received at the right place.
- Coordinate boot-camp materials for Enrollment, Crop, Client Service, Input Delivery and any other boot camps.
- Oversee AA team to book and expense venues for the appropriate days.
- Coordinate with relevant partners on report creation for reports to staff, Group Leaders and Clients. Work with relevant teams to ensure they are printed and delivered to the field on time (delivered by transport or digitally). Reports include CRPRs, GRPRs, Client Notices, Client Invoices, etc.
- Staff materials
- Build tools to refine work
- Take on projects to improve materials execution and issue resolution
- Tool-kits – coordinate compilation of document content, coordinate print and delivery to ensure items are delivered to the field on time. For non-print tool-kits, publish digital documents to relevant partners.
- Staff kits – Determine package for the year with relevant partners and coordinate execution of staff kits by procuring items and making sure they are delivered on time.
- Track Field Staff IT needs and procure required items such as laptops, printers and other assets
- Oversee IT Maintenance Process and Field IT Inventory
- Tool Development and Project Management
- System Liaison
- Be the Field Operations liaison for system teams and create improvements with procurement, Logistics and Business Operations
- Coordinate field issue resolution through responding to Zendesk and escalating field issues to relevant partners.
- Manage 2 staffers who organize core program deliveries each week together with partners in Logistics, Business Operations, Print and Procurement.
- Team planning and Leadership
- Recruit, hire and on-board new team members
- Systematize and downshift work
Career Growth And Development
We have a strong culture of constant learning and we invest in developing our people. You’ll have weekly check-ins with your manager, access to mentorship and training programs, and regular feedback on your performance. We hold career reviews every six months, and set aside time to discuss your aspirations and career goals. You’ll shape a growing organization and build a rewarding long-term career.
Specific qualifications include:
- Exceptional Excel: Can analyze data and and give reports to multiple stakeholders
- Critically analyze information: drive toward logical ideas through sound reasoning
- Strong ability to liaise between multiple departments/teams and maintain good working relationships
- Project management – plan, coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication skills
- Resilience and ability to stay focused on long-term goals
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Preferred Start Date
As soon as possible.
Commensurate with experience
Health insurance, paid time off
Sponsor International Candidate
No; Must have existing rights to work in Kenya.
One Acre Fund never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official One Acre Fund emails will always arrive from an @oneacrefund.org address. Please report any suspicious communication here (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.