Dental Officer Jobs, Medical Jobs, County Government Jobs, Laikipia County Jobs
Job Group CPSB 07[M]
Number; Four (4)
Terms of Service; Three-Year Contract
Salary Scale: Ksh. 46,230 x 2,120 – 48,350 x 2,460 – 50,810 x 2,560 – 53,370 x 2,660 – 56,030 x 2,830 – 58,860 x 2,980 – 61, 840 p.m.
- An officer at this level will work under supervision of a senior and experienced Officer. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing dental care including: diagnosing Common oral conditions, treating, prescribing and referring;
- Carrying out minor oral and maxillofacial surgeries;
- Prosthetics, conservative dentistry;
- Facilitating admissions, disease investigation of patients, Report writing and assisting in theatre activities;
- Collecting information on dental health information systems;
- Organizing discharge summaries and follow-up of patients and acting as the first on call on duty.
For appointment to this grade a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (DS) degree or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successfully completed (1) year Internship from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of Registration by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
How to Apply
Written applications should be sent to:
Laikipia County Public Service Board
P.O Box 52-20300
Applications may also be hand delivered and dropped in the Job Applications Box at the County Public Service Board Offices, Nyahururu Town Hall.
To be considered, your application must be received on or before Wednesday, 10th July, 2019.
Qualified youth, women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply