Deputy Chief Administrative Officer Jobs, Administration Jobs, KNH Jobs
JOB GROUP K5 (N)
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, the Deputy Chief Administrative Officer will be responsible for provision of quality administrative services in the Hospital.
- Formulating and reviewing administrative policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Monitoring income and expenditure trends.
- Coordinating and maintaining building and equipment.
- Managing the inventory of assets.
- Ensuring timely payment of bills for common services.
- Managing contracts for maintenance services by outside vendors and ensuring compliance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Preparing Annual Operational Plans and budgets for presentation to the Board.
- Ensuring timely procurement of the departmental requirements.
- Approving procurement of appropriate office furniture.
- Approving payments of all bills for common services.
- Preparing annual operational plans and budgets for presentation to the board.
- Coordinating interdepartmental activities.
- Monitoring and evaluating projects.
- Managing quality standards and procedures.
- Ensuring performance management and capacity building.
- Master’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Health Management, Hospital Administration, Health Planning, Public Health, Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following Social Sciences: Government, Anthropology, Sociology, Business Administration, Public Administration, Commerce, Health Economics, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Served for a minimum period of eight (8) years relevant work at least three (3) years’ experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Certified Public Secretary (K) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in Leadership/Management Course.
- Registered with a relevant professional body.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the declared vacancies and meet the job specifications are required to apply online and MUST submit a hard copy of the Hospital application form available in the website with copies of certificates and testimonials on or before 12th August 2019 to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
- For those applying for positions Job Group K5 to K1, you may apply online and attach relevant copies of certificates and testimonials through the email address; email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.