Deputy County Commissioner II Jobs, PSC Jobs
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 85,110 – Ksh. 119,730 P.M. (CSG 7)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Senior Assistant County Commissioner/Senior Assistant Secretary, (CSG 8);
- a Bachelors degree in any Social Science or its equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a certificate in Administrative Officers’ induction course lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
- passed Administrative Officers’ Examination;
- a certificate in Administrative Officers’ Paramilitary course lasting not less than three (3) months from a recognized institution;
- a Diploma in Public Administration;
- a certificate in Advanced Public Administration (APA) certificate;
- attended a senior management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Note: Possession of a relevant Masters Degree will be considered as an added advantage.
- handling complex administrative socio-economic and political issues;
- managing and coordination national government functions activities;
- coordinating disaster management and emergency response activities;
- coordinating implementation of decision of security and intelligence committees;
- facilitating citizen implementation in the development and implementation of Government policies, programmes and projects;
- coordinating campaigns against drugs alcohol and substance abuse;
- overseeing implementation of National Government development projects.
- initiating peace building initiatives;
- ensuring security of Government property, assets, facilities and inventory.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019