Deputy County Secretary Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
JG ‘S’ (1 POST) Ref: KSM/CPSB/2019/018
Reporting to the County Secretary
- Deputizing for the County Secretary during his absence.
- Receiving official County Government correspondence.
- Planning and coordination of meetings.
- Liaison activities between the County Secretary‘s office and other departments.
- Coordinating Logistics for County forums.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the County Secretary from time to time.
For appointment of this grade, a candidate must;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in administration or in any other relevant field from recognized university in Kenya.
- Be in possession of a master’s degree in either strategic management, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
- Have relevant knowledge and experience of not less than ten (10) years in Public or Private sector.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional and technical competence as reflected in work performance and results.
- Have a thorough understanding of devolution, the County Development objectives and Vision 2030.
- Be a strategic thinker and result oriented.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and strategy.
- A member of Certified Public Secretaries of Kenya CPS (K) or any other relevant Professional body will have an added advantage.
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.