Deputy Director Jobs, PSC Jobs
Basic Salary: Kshs.97,320 – 130,420p.m. (CSG 6)
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- served for cumulative ten (10) years, three of which should be at a senior level either in the public sector or the Private Sector;
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Communication, Education, Community development, Sociology, Political Science or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- A master’s degree in Marketing, Public Communication, Education, Community development, Sociology, Political Science or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Demonstrated ability and experience in developing and implementing Education and Awareness programs and strategies; and
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial capability as reflected in work performance and results
Duties and responsibilities of the officer at this level will entail:
- Production of awareness and education material with stakeholders;
- Create and manage information dissemination channels for the public and education institutions;
- Coordinate and guide public outreach program in the country;
- Promote and coordinate wildlife conservation competition programs in the 47 counties;
- Organize biannual national wildlife expo and investment forums in partnership with relevant stakeholders;
- Mainstream wildlife conservation in the private sector through an award system;
- Continuously engage the public through media on wildlife conservation matters;
- Undertake public awareness and capacity on sustainable wildlife utilization;
- Mainstream wildlife conservation in the education curriculum; and
- Develop, promote and coordinate a National Wildlife Conservation Awards programme.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019