Deputy Director, Human Resource Jobs, HR Jobs, Social Sciences Jobs, Maseno University Jobs
- A PhD degree in Human Resource, Social Sciences or equivalent from a recognized institution with at least Ten (10) years relevant experience in administrative work, five (5) of which must have served at the senior management level
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource, Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized institution or any other related field with a minimum of twelve (12) years relevant work experience, five (5) of which must have been served at the level of Senior Assistant Registrar grade thirteen (13) in a University or equivalent position in a comparable institution
- CS Final will be an added advantage;
- A registered member of a recognized professional body;
- Conversant with modern human resource management practices;
- Compliant with Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
Terms of Service
The terms for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
How to Apply
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
All applications should be addressed to;
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor
Administration, Finance and Development
P.O. BOX 333 – 40105
So as to reach not later than Friday 12th July, 2019.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline.
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Maseno University is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.