Deputy Director Information Communication Technology Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Busia County Jobs
Job Group ‘Q’
- Assist the Director in the development and management of Information Technology policies and programmes;
- Drawing up Information Technology plans for implementation;
- Coordinating of all Information Technology Programme;
- Overseeing the preparation and utilization of the departments’ budget;
- Coordinating staff matters.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C, with at least a C- in Mathematics and English/Kiswahili or its approved equivalent.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science or any other ICT related discipline.
- Possess a Strategic Leadership Development Programme.
- Must have served in the grade of Assistant Director of Information Communication Technology Job Group “P” or in an equivalent and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 14th June, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400