Deputy Director Supply Chain Management Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Economics Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Busia County Jobs
Job Group’ Q’
- Analysing Supply Chain Management structures and systems;
- Determining and proposing methods and strategies of handling the Supply Chain Management function;
- Initiating and developing Supply Chain Management policies and performance improvement strategies that are adoptive to the changing environment and technology;
- Coordinate development of strategic plans for the Directorate of Supply Chain Management.
- Implementation of the Public Procurement and Disposal Act,2005 and other statutes, rules and regulations and ensuring adherence to the laid down procedures, rules and regulations;
- Analysing the impact of Supply Chain Management policies, rules and regulations;
- Advising the Accounting Officer on Supply Chain Management matters.
- Must have a Kenya Certificate Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C-(Minus) with a minimum of C- in Mathematics and English or Kiswahili or its equivalent qualification.
- A Diploma in Supplies Management or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: – Commerce, Business Administration, Economics, Procurement and Supplies Management, Marketing or their equivalent qualification.
- A Master’s degree in any of the following: – Procurement and Supply Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Logistics and Supply Chain Management or any relevant field as an added advantage
- Must have served in the grade of Assistant Director Supply Chain Management Job Group “P” or in an equivalent and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Must be a registered member from Kenya Institute of Supplies Management (KISM)
- Must have served in the grade of Principal Supply Chain Management officer or in a Comparable relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of five (5) years.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 leadership and Integrity.
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax Compliance Certificate.
- Clearance from HELB where necessary.
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti-Corruption Commission.
- Certificate of good conduct from the police.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications attaching copies of their certificates and testimonials, and send to the undersigned on or before 14th June, 2019 at 5.00 p.m.:
BUSIA COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O PRIVATE BAG -50400