Senior Medical Specialists (Dermatologist) Job at Nairobi County
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
JOB GROUP ‘Q’ (2 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 26th Oct 2018
Salary Scale: Kshs 97,320.00 to Kshs 130,420.00
House Allowance: Kshs 45,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 14,000.00
Risk Allowance: Ksh 30,000.00
Extraneous Allowance: Kshs 30,000.00
Roles for the Senior Medical Specialists (Dermatologist) Job
- Diagnose, treat and manage skin disorders
- Determine an appropriate action plan to treat and manage skin condition
- Take detailed case history of patients with skin disorders
- Sees to it that all medical procedures are done in accordance with acceptable norms and standards of medical practice;
- Develops and adopts internal medical protocol, policies and procedures on dialysis and related treatment in accordance with the standards formulated by regulatory bodies
- Sets requirements on education and performance criteria for medical staff
- Ensures strict compliance to infection control and surveillance practices;
Senior Medical Specialists (Dermatologist) Job Qualifications
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MB ChB) degree from an institution that is recognized in Kenya
- Be a holder of Master of Medicine Degree in Dermatology from a University recognized in Kenya
- Must be Registered by the Kenya Medical practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Have skills in any of the following Dermatology, Internal Medicine
- A valid practice license from the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
- Must have good interpersonal and Communication skills.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before 26th October.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.