Who We Are:
Devices Technology Store is a leading e-retailer and retailer committed to becoming the most loved and trusted store for all electronic devices with a focus on computers and IT products by providing a great shopping experience, rapid delivery, tech customer service and provide the best warranty support.
- Adhere to the company visual identity across a multitude of platforms ensuring we stay fresh
- Creating images, visuals, banners, and all required materials
- Responsible for the design & maintenance of an e-commerce website, blogs, electronic newsletters, social media campaigns, and other digitally produced material
- Identify target audiences and figures out the best ways to present information to these audiences
- Optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram…etc
- Build and maintain the company’s social media presence with the aim to increase the visibility of products & services offered by the company.
- Monitoring of social media presence on behalf of the company i.e engages with the public through social media and website.
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web presence
- Enhance our websites with images and videos.
- Keeping track of developments to make the most of emerging technologies
- Experience in using and creative design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, InDesign..etc.
- Degree in Marketing, Journalism/Communication, Advertisement or similar or a related field
- Must have experience in content design and an understanding of digital marketing space.
- Passion for internet marketing.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to deliver fast and flawlessly.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a performance-driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Experience in Online Marketing (3+ years) – e-commerce
- Mastery of MS Excel. Google Apps + Google Apps Script is a plus.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords/ Facebook / Bing certification a plus.
- A keen eye for design detail.
- creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs
- List of Design required: Web Design (banners, dynamic banners, and static pages), Motion Design, Infographic, emails, Pictures sourcing….etc.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
How To Apply:
If you meet the above skills and requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.