Relationship Manager – Diaspora Banking Job at Co-operative Bank
Are you a self-driven individual with a proven track record to exceed sales targets and customer expectations? Are you uniquely predisposed to deliver quality, convenience, friendly and personalized service, quickly and efficiently to our Diaspora Customers? If yes, then look no further; Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank” is the ideal place for you, here, you will find growth opportunities at every step of your career.
Reporting to the Head – Diaspora Banking, the role holder will be responsible for the growth of the Diaspora Banking portfolio (Assets and Liabilities) while maintaining distinctive customer by meeting the customers’ needs in a timely manner.
Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities
- Grow customer base and ensure retention of existing customers by continuously reviewing, recommending and cross selling suitable products to target customer segments based on needs. Increase product penetration and usage of all bank products by growing number of products per customers.
- Own and drive the Diaspora banking proposition through exceptional sales and service performance to the diaspora customers. Champion and deliver world-class customer service by ensuring service excellence for customers and adherence to the bank’s Service Level Agreements.
- Develop, generate and follow-up on new client leads through existing clients, agents and referrals from other departments and ensure the existing customer relations are well maintained to achieve high customer retention as well as building effective relationships with branches and key support functions.
- Analyze market intelligence across the global markets to facilitate development/enhancement of innovative products and services offered to the Diaspora customers. Champion Diaspora Banking service enhancements through continuous improvement of products and services offerings.
- Champion Agent recruitment in the various Diaspora markets and co-ordinate training of the Bank appointed Agents and ensure awareness of Diaspora Banking products, processes and policies as well as monitor the Agents’ performance.
- Act as a principal point of contact for the Bank’s relationship with a designated portfolio of Diaspora customers and non-customers to all other units as customer needs dictate.
- Manage Diaspora customer requests/transactions in compliance with the bank policies, procedures and guidelines with zero tolerance to operational risk & frauds.
- Ensure the existing customer relations are well maintained to achieve high customer retention as well as building effective relationships with branches and key support functions.
Requirements for the Relationship Manager Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field with a minimum of 3 years sales experience.
- Experience in relationship management and customer service, credit analysis and administration and experience in Retail, Corporate, Treasury and Mortgage products as well experience in digital marketing and money transfer services.
- Professional qualifications (KIB/ACIB/CPA/ACCA) are an added advantage.
- Excellent relationship management skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality and trusted relationships.
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as be an excellent communicator with ability to set and meet stretching targets and strict deadlines.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities.
- Demonstrate a solid awareness in operational risk and quality in driving service excellence.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number RMD/RBB/2018 by 25th October, 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer.