Digital Banking Executive Jobs, Banking Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
(6 months contract)
The Digital Banking Executive will be responsible for acquisition of new business within the assigned Branch. Please note that this is NOT a Field Sales role.
The position is open in the following branches: Loitoktok, Kangema, Karatina, Kerugoya, Mukurweini, Muranga, Kangari, Kianyaga, Nkubu, Mwea, Emali, Maua, Isiolo, Naro Moru, Kitui, Mwingi, Mutomo, Kiriaini, Kyuso, Makongeni, Makutano, Hola, Kibwezi, Malindi, Mvita, Lamu, Ukunda, Wundanyi, Mariakani, Mpeketoni, Mtito Andei, Taveta, Watamu, Garsen, Kwale, Makindu, Namanga, Mandera, Marsabit, Moyale, Wajir, Lodwar, Gatundu, Lokichoggio, Maralal, Kitale West, Narok, Gilgil, Ol Kalau, Njabini, Kabartonjo, Iten, Kabarnet, Kapenguria, Kapsabet, Eldama Ravine, Kapsowar, Litein, Egerton University, Moi’s Bridge, Marigat, Maasai Mara, Eldoret East, Mogotio, Kisii West, Isebania, Mbale, Migori, Nyamira, Siaya, Busia, Homa Bay, Kehancha, Kilgoris, Luanda, Malaba, Muhoroni, Oyugis, Ugunja, Kisumu West, Sondu, Serem, Kisumu Airport, Port Victoria, Mbita, and Sori (Applicants are expected to indicate their preferred regions in the subject head when applying. Failure to indicate your preferred region will lead to automatic disqualification).
- Contribute to new customer acquisition through mobile banking registration;
- Deliver set Sales targets in mobile banking activation and usage;
- Provide excellent Sales customer service;
- Participate in product campaigns to ensure product information is readily available to customers;
- Conduct banking hall Direct selling;
- Seek customer feedback on bank products and services;
- Selling of Mobile Banking products and services;
- Participating in Bank Sales Campaigns;
- Cross selling of Bank products and educating customers;
- Receipt of customer enquiries, complaints and forwarding to management;
- Proper documentation and KYC as per the stipulated standards;
- Provide regular Sales reports as required by the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field a must.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
- A valid certificate of good conduct is a must;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Impeccable interpersonal skills ;
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills;
- A thorough understanding of the sales process;
- Good numeric & analytical skills; and
- Good selling/influencing skills.
How to Apply