Digital Channels Tech Lead Job at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited
Our client, a Leading Telecommunications Firm seeks to recruit talented, dynamic and result-oriented professionals to fill the above position.
The incumbent will be in charge of planning and development for mobile app, web portals, including extranets and intranets and collaborate with leadership teams to ensure the delivery of digital and online channels is in line with the business strategy for the units.
Responsibilities for the Digital Channels Tech Lead Job
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous channel development projects from design to delivery
- Coach and guide the development teams on implementation and adoption of new technologies in the market (fit for future technologies) to improve the efficiency of delivery
- Define strategy and best practices for mobile app architecture like VIPER, MVVM etc and web portal development
- Accountable for managing CAPEX and OPEX budgets for all digital channels
- Work closely with relevant teams internally to ensure alignment and coordination across operations as part of the seamless implementation of existing and new solutions.
Digital Channels Tech Lead Job Qualifications
- Experience in mobile app development (android and IOS) and designing of web portals and chat-bots
- Experience in Continuous integration and deployment methodologies using automated tools such as Jenkins;
- Experience in Software Engineering methodologies including Agile, Micro-services architecture;
- Experience in building enterprise grade micro-services based solutions, automated scaling in and out of services and session management and caching servers
- The ideal candidate should hold a bachelor of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Development or related Degree and should have at least 5 years’ experience at management level in software development in a busy IT environment.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are encouraged to sign up, fill in their profile and apply through our HR portal at http://viscarcapacity.com/careers/ not later than 26th October, 2018. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.