Digital Marketer Jobs, Communication Jobs, Verde Edge Jobs
Our client, a dynamic Technology company specializing in supply installation and maintenance
of modern and reliable Electronic security and Telecommunication solutions, is looking to hire a
Digital Marketing expert.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing operations
with the key goal being, to help grow the company’s brand’s influence locally while increasing
brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our
marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage the social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports and marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target
- Work with the technology team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Manage the redesign of the company website.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Graphic design knowledge.
- Expansive knowledge in video and content creation.
Salary Budget Ksh 20,000Ksh
How to Apply
Visit www.verde –edge.com to apply by 3rd November 2019 5pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.