Part Time Digital Marketing Associate Job at Recours Four
Job Location: Nairobi
Roles for the Digital Marketing Associate Job
- Deliver business performance through development of the E-Commerce and Marketing strategy and overall Sales and Marketing plan;
- Lead generation through digital marketing and cold-calling;
- Responsibility for overall online performance including KPIs and trading figures and revenue growth;
- Developing improvements in site structure, vendors and customer journey and overall conversion;
- Co-ordination of marketing campaigns across all channels of the marketing mix and with any involved stakeholders;
- Monitoring and analysis of campaign results to continuously optimize campaigns based on results and feedback from internal stakeholders;
- Maintaining vendors accounts, guiding them on how to use the platform to the fullest;
- Maintaining the quality of vendors product list guiding them on how to best sell their products;
Digital Marketing Associate Job Requirements
- 1-4 years experience in digital marketing, agency or in-house, preferably in e-Commerce.
- Specialist level skills in at least one of the following PPC channels; Facebook, Instagram, Adwords, Display.
- Experience with projects concerned with improving conversion rate either in part or whole of funnel i.e. improving advert CTR, or improving overall conversion rate.
- Familiarity with web analytics platforms, in particular Google Analytics and Marketplace Analytics and social media
- Sound business judgement and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal & exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, creative, collaborative and interested in emerging digital trends
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 9th November 2018. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.