Our client in the dairy Industry is urgently looking to hire a rider to join their team.
To sell & deliver product directly to retail as well as small wholesalers in assigned sales routes
- Execute and deliver set sales targets.
- Provide excellent customer service at all time.
- Participate in product campaign to ensure product information is readily available to customers.
- Provision of regular sales reports
- Reconciliation of sales proceeds not beyond a day upon arrive from the field
- Ensure the products Not to exceed 3 nights in market each week
- Till all sales proceeds in the company tilling system
- Capture all customer critical data that includes client name, telephone contact, market name, volumes sold each time, etc
- A minimum of ‘O’ level or a business diploma
- At-least 3 years of experience as direct sales person in FMCG
- Customer handling skills
- Promotions & merchandising skills
- Verbal/written Communications skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Weekly Sales achievement at wholesale and retail outlets
- Timely reconciliations (in < than a day)
- <5% Returns
- Minimal Product wastage
- Banking as per requirement
How To Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Direct Sales Person” and the region on the subject line by 18th January 2019.