Direct Sales Team Leader Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Platinum Credit Jobs
Are you a go getter, aggressive, focused, result oriented with passion in sales, well platinum credit offers you an opportunity to grow your career in sales?
The Position is open for Direct Sales Team Leader at platinum credit Kenya Nairobi Region.
Platinum Credit Limited is an International Micro-Finance Company licensed in Kenya under the Company’s Act. Platinum Credit was founded in 2003 with a vision to provide emergency loans to Civil Servants, TSC members and employees of selected companies and business people SME for secured loans. We deliver these funds in just 24hours, with efficient customer service.
- Achieve monthly sales targets for the team as assigned.
- Recruitments of the sales reps to the expected numbers.
- Train coach and mentor your team members
- Craft business development strategies for your team members.
- Submit weekly, monthly and quarterly sales report
Sales Staff management
Directly oversee, support, and develop Branch sales staff to run a high performing team of 10-15 sales reps.
Leadership & Problem Solving
- Build and maintain an excellent work environment for the team to develop individual potential and achieve demanding targets.
- Train the sales reps on product and sales trends
- Lead a marketing strategy and formulation to extensively cover the allocated region
- Service Delivery on customer service Relationships
- Build excellent relationships with customer-partners and opinion leaders in catchment area.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to Management on sales triend,Information and market feedback
- Report on customer preferences, trends and market opportunities
- 2 years plus of direct sales leadership experience.
- Experience in micro finance institutions/banks and insurance companies.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead and influence a team.
- Previous leadership and supervisory skills will be an added advantage.
- Confident and very well spoken
- Creative on business development strategies
- Ability to develop talent and coach relentlessly.
- Ability to create value in the sales process.
- Have a proven track record of meeting targets
- Customer Handling Sales and Business Development
- Good planning skills
- Good reporting skills
- Good communications skills
How To Apply
Applications to be sent through Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
With the subject line Direct Sales Team Leader Nairobi Region
Retainer and a very competitive commissions, sales incentives and bonuses offered to successful candidates.
Applications to be received on or before 23rd August 2019, availability is immediately.