Director Environment Jobs, County Government Jobs, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
Advert Number CPSB/DIR/ENV/02
- Planning and supervision of the relevant division’s programmes and activities.
- Organization, direction, control and co-ordination of the functions of the division.
- Interpreting and applying national and county laws and other related statutes in the relevant division in line with the county goals and objectives.
- Participating in developing appropriate county departmental policies, legal and institutional frameworks for implementation of the mandate of the division.
- Handling administrative, Human Resources and assets management issues.
- Oversee preparation of annual work plans and financial budgets
- Ensuring strict compliance with all financial, budgetary and procurement procedures
- Co-ordination of production, documentation and dissemination of the relevant division’s information.
- Provide advice and guidance in recruiting, hiring and staff development.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Chief Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in the relevant field.
- A Master’s degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage
- Seven (7) years’ experience, Three (3) years of which must have been in a senior management level in an institution either in public or private sector
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional and technical competence as reflected in work performance and results.
- Be conversant with policy formulation and implementation.
- Be a strategic thinker and result oriented.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Devolution, the County development objectives and vision 2030.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
- Be computer literate.
How to Apply