Director Jobs, Agricultural Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
JG ‘R’ (1 POST) – KSM/CPSB/2019/037
- Formulate the Directorate’s strategic plan
- Participating in the formulation, Development , implementation, Monitoring and Review of policies, laws and strategies in irrigation sector
- Facilitation guiding and preparation of work plans and budgets
- Coordination, Supervising and monitoring implementation of projects
- Planning, controlling and coordination of activities within his/her Directorate
- Implement irrigation action plan and budget
- Coordinating and supervising Irrigation development plans
- Review operational standards
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of irrigation projects
- Coordinating and managing irrigation staff development
- Prepare projects proposal for resource mobilization
- a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following fields: Food Science, Home Economics, Agriculture, Horticulture, Agricultural Economics, Natural Resource Management, Agribusiness, Agriculture Extension, Agricultural Education or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated a high degree of administrative capability, technical and professional competence as reflected in work performance and results
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.