- Provide administrative direction and oversight of all Revolving Fund and activities
- Liaise with stakeholders on matters of Education Revolving Fund
- Act as a strategic and policy advisor on Education Revolving Fund matters to the Chief Officer
- Coordinate section activities
- Coordinate Human Resource Management and development for the technical and support staff in the section.
- Coordinate performance management for technical and support cadres in the department.
- Interpret and implement policy direction at the department.
- Oversee the monitoring and evaluating of Revolving Fund Programs and projects in the County.
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports detailing challenges and successes of the section.
- Develop and manage sectional budgets.
- Liaise with other stakeholders on research and dissemination of information on Revolving Fund development issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education/ Business/Social Sciences from a recognized institution
- Strategic Leadership course from a recognized institution
- A work experience of at least 7 years at management level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution
NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details