Director Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
JG ‘R’ (1 POST) Ref: KSM/CPSB/2019/023
- Formulate and proposes review of Monitoring and Evaluation Policy.
- The Officer will ensure that the M&E reports are prepared timely and of high quality.
- Provide Technical field support to the M&E Unit and the various M&E Committees established.
- Support all M&E initiatives including Monitoring data quality, tracking the progress of activities, and contributing to Staff Capacity building initiatives as necessary.
- Support in creating a framework and procedures for the Monitoring and Evaluation of Project activities.
- Support in defining and implementing the Key Project Performance Indicators (KPI) as well as monitoring them throughout the duration of projects.
- Assist in proposing strategies to increase data collection, data analysis, data use and demand amongst relevant Staff.
- Assist in clarifying project information needs.
- Support project/program staff on ways to properly document, organize and capture project’s progress, draft tools and their revisions as well as data collection procedures under the supervision (e.g. logical framework, project performance tracking indicators,data flow chart, M&E manuals)
- Support in reviewing the performance of existing Management Information Systems pertaining Project management to help identify potential modifications or resources.
- Suggest ways to facilitate data collection and the flow of data within field teams.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing data collection and management systems and propose solutions.
- Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected to verify the accuracy of reported data.
- Assist in establishing log frames; M&E work plans and targets during the Sector Work Group’s project proposals as well as throughout project implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Economics, Project Management, Social Sciences, Information Management or Related Field from a University recognized in Kenya.
- 7 years of experience, three (3) of which must be at a mid-level managerial position in the Public Service or equivalent in the Private Sector.
- Post graduate Diploma in Project Planning and Management or a Master’s degree in a relevant field is an added advantage.
- Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports.
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and Quantitative Analysis.
- Ability to design M&E tools, Surveys, Surveillance Systems and Evaluation
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.