Director Jobs, HR Jobs, Kisumu County Jobs
JG ‘R’ (1 POST) Ref: KSM/CPSB/2019/022
- Coordinating the formulation, implementation and review of the County Integrated Performance Management System;
- Coordinating the dissemination and reporting on the County Performance Management plan;
- Coordinating efficiency monitoring functions across departments;
- Providing support in analyzing performance review reports and verifying the integrity of the reports;
- Making proposals/recommendations for performance improvement;
- Supporting the Governor’s office and County Secretary’s office in developing annual performance plans and targets;
- Preparing performance reports to the County Assembly;
- Managing and planning for citizen participation in the evaluation of the County Government performance;
- Organizing public events for sharing of performance reports and recognition of exemplary performance in the County Public Service;
- Liaising with the County Public Service Board on the performance management in public service;
- Monitoring and evaluating implementation of County Government policies, programs, strategic plans and performance contracts
- A Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management/Development/Business Administration or Management or any other in related field from a recognized Institution;
- Master’s degree in relevant field;
- Have working experience of not less than seven (7) years, three (3) years of which in a Management position;
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity
How To Apply
The candidate should apply by downloading and filling application for employment form available on our website. All dully filled forms should be sent to the undersigned on or before 19th July 2019 at 4.00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O. BOX 7792-40100, KISUMU
Hand delivered applications can be dropped at our offices located at Kisumu County Public Service Board Offices (Former M.E.O Office), Okore Rd, Milimani, Kisumu.
All candidates interested in any of the above positions must attach clearance certificates from KRA, HELB, EACC, CID, CRB and Commission for Higher Education for degrees obtained outside Kenya.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: The County Government of Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer and women, the youth and persons with disabilities who meet the specified requirements are encouraged to apply and also indicate so in their applications.