Director Planning & Administration Jobs, County Government Jobs, Uasin Gishu County Jobs
Advert Number CPSB/DIR/PLA/03
- Coordinate sector plans and develop departments plan
- Coordinate operations in the department including fleet management
- Prepare monthly staff returns
- Prepare fuel requirements for fleets
- Monitoring the performance contracts and follow up on progress
- Leads the monitoring and evaluation team in project implementation
- Handling administrative, Human Resources and assets management issues.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Chief Officer.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in the relevant field.
- Seven (7) years’ experience, Three (3) years of which must have been in a senior management level in an institution either in public or private sector
- Demonstrate a high degree of professional and technical competence as reflected in work performance and results.
- Be conversant with policy formulation and implementation.
- Be a strategic thinker and result oriented.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of Devolution, the County development objectives and vision 2030.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
- Be computer literate.
How to Apply