Doorman/Concierge Jobs, Lavington Hotel Jobs
Our client seeks to hire a highly professional and customer service oriented concierge who will create an excellent guest experience.
- Welcome customers upon entrance and confirm reservations
- Act as the point of reference for guests who need assistance or information and attend to their wishes and requirements
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Assist in arranging events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution
- Assist in carrying customer’s luggage when needed.
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent attention to detail.
- Expansive Knowledge of high end properties within East Africa region.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Computer experience and the ability to use micro soft word and spreadsheet
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms
- Strong Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- leadership skills and good management practices
- Diploma in hotel management or relevant field
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Male candidates are encouraged to apply.