- Reviewing information for completeness and accuracy.
- Check plans.
- Transform AUTOCAD drawings into 3D drawings (If required).
- Prepare assembly and detail drawings on the basis of the information and instruction provided.
- Makes necessary calculations for drawing development.
- Prepares and assists in drawing revisions are required.
- Prepares As-built drawings in the prescribed computer sheet given by the Client/Consultant and assist in Project Close-Outs.
- Maintains knowledge of Company standards and incorporate these into engineering design.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- Competent with both AUTOCAD and ARCHICAD
- 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team including process, mechanical, civil-structural, electrical, instrumentation and piping
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal and written) and proven ability to collaborate with team members in a multi-discipline environment
- Strong organizational skills, technical competence and attention to detail
How to Apply
If you meet the stated qualifications, experience, skills and you are up for the task send CV to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Are You Applying For Jobs But Not Getting Interviews? Get A Professional CV Now. Click Here For Details