Senior Sales Job At Corporate Staffing Services
Our client is a market leader in drainage technology and setting up a regional office in Kenya. They seek to hire an experienced and action-oriented Senior Sales Engineer who will be tasked establishing and maintaining relationships with selected global, multinational as well as local clients and key partners. He/she will closely cooperate with the regional office to support the development of business to create specifications and develop the organization’s solutions in the East Africa market. The first goal will be the Kenyan market and consequently Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda.
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Responsibilities for the Senior Sales Engineer Job
- Organizing daily work schedule to make appointments to meet new and existing customers and decision makers
- Sourcing for new clients
- Meet designers, architects, engineers to develop systems specifications on target projects
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; understanding customers’ needs and explaining technical features
- Making presentations to promote new products and specials
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone and email
- Meeting sales targets and specifications targets
- Maintain and track the projects in allocated area.
- Participating in marketing initiatives by developing tools including presentations, publications, etc. and participating in the marketing strategy plan, to define market potential, competitors, market shares, etc.
- Provide customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive development
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques etc.
Senior Sales Engineer Job Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Engineering of related field of study
- 5+ years in Business Development preferably in technical services
- Proven track record handling large accounts and management of international projects
- Market sensitive, knowing the market, able to deepen out and create new markets
- Strong listening and relationship management skills
- International Business Development experience preferably within the East African environment will be an added advantage
- Ability to set targets and efficiently guide the efforts to reach them effectively
- Financial mathematical prowess, analytical and unrushed into quality offers to clients.
- Adapt communication (both spoken and written) to different levels of the organization (from top management to technicians) as well as to different nationalities
- Strong in overall business strategy with attention to detail
- Strong execution and follow-up skills
- Result driven with customer oriented approach
- Analytical: do situational appraisals, understand and combine thoughts interwoven in complex issues and multiple layered relationships
How to Apply:
If you meet the above qualifications APPLY HERE before Tuesday, 24th July 2018.