CDACC JOB GRADE 8
VACANCY NO.: CDACC/10/JAN.2019
BASIC SALARY SCALE: KSHS. 39,500-71,500PM
Allowances will be paid as per the prevailing government guidelines.
An officer in this level will be reporting to the Senior Driver
The duties and responsibilities of this grade will entail:
- Carrying out routine checks on vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems and tyre pressure;
- Detecting and reporting vehicle defects on time;
- Ensuring vehicle cleanliness
- Driving the vehicle as authorized;
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road, passengers and goods therein;
- Maintaining daily work ticket;
- Ensuring routine service and maintenance of the vehicle;
- Timely reporting of accidents and follow up of police abstract; and
- Vehicle inspection and keeping up-to-date insurance documents.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Served in the grade of Driver II for at least three (3) years or in the public service or in a reputable organization;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum mean grade ‘D’ plain or its equivalent;
- Valid Class BCE Driving License free from any endorsement;
- Defensive Driving Certificate from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution;
- A refresher course for drivers lasting not less than one (1) week from a recognized institution;
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results; and
- Meets the provisions of chapter six of the constitution
How To Apply
Those who fulfil the requirements of the positions should submit their applications clearly Quoting the Vacancy/Position and Vacancy Number on the envelope and application. The Application MUST be accompanied with detailed C.V stating the current position, work experience, postal address, telephone and email contacts, and copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates (only those stated in the job requirements) and, relevant to work testimonials.
Applicants should download and fill the Applicant’s Personal Profile Form from our website. TVET Curriculum Development Assessment and Certification Council is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any fee on job applicants. Female candidates, persons with disability who possess the required qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Applications clearly indicating job applied for should be sent through the Post Office box, emailed or hand delivered to by 5.00pm on 14th February, 2019 addressed to:
The Council Secretary/CEO
TVET Curriculum Development Assessment and Certification Council
Kenyatta Avenue, Teleposta Towers, 25th Floor, Wing C
P.O Box 15745-00100-00100
Applicants who will be invited for interview will be expected to produce valid copies of Clearance certificates from the following organizations when they appear for interview in Fulfillment of the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
- Valid self-declaration forms from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission specific to this job advertisement;
- Valid tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Valid Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) clearance.
- Police Clearance Certificate from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI)issued not more than one year ago from the date of this advert;
- Valid Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) clearance certificate;
For any queries please call this number +254777172002
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
PLEASE NOTE THAT CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION