Driver Jobs, NCPD Jobs
GRADE NCPD 9
The Council seeks to fill one vacant position of a driver .
- driving and keeping assigned vehicle clean;
- detecting and reporting faults;
- carrying out minor repairs, including oiling and greasing;
- maintenance of a work ticket for vehicles assigned to him/her; and,
- Ensuring safety of the vehicle, goods and passengers on and off the road.
For appointment to this grade a candidate;
- Hold Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D+ or its equivalent qualifications;
- Have clean driving license free from any endorsement;
- Have adequate knowledge of the highway code;
- Have at least four (4) years driving experience;
- Possess Occupational Test Grade III for drivers;
- Provide evidence of compliance to the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution (Clearance from CID, EACC, HELB, CRB and KRA)
- The applicant MUST be willing to work anywhere in Kenya
Terms Of Employment
The successful candidates will be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms.
How To Apply
Those who are interested and qualified should send their application letters attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates, testimonials, Curriculum Vitae, and copy of identity card. They should also give names and contacts of three (3) referees who must be familiar with their previous work/academic experience and their (applicants) day time telephone/cellphone contacts to:
The Director General
National Council for Population and Development
4th Floor Chancery Building, Valley Road
P.O. Box 48994-00100
Applications to reach the Council on or before 9th July, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
NCPD is an equal opportunity employer; persons with disabilities and people from marginalized groups with requisite qualification are encouraged to apply