KISE/ADVERT/HR/13/2019: Job Group ‘D’
Basic Salary Scale Kshs 14,610.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade D plain or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- A valid driving license free from any current endorsement(s) for class(es) of vehicle(s) an officer is required to drive;
- Attended a First -Aid Certificate Course lasting not less than one (1) week at St. John Ambulance or Kenya Institute of Highway and Building Technology (KIHBT) or any other recognized Institution;
- Passed suitability Test for Driver Grade III;
- Passed Practical Test for Drivers conducted by the respective Ministry/Department;
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police;
- At least two (2) years driving experience
- driving a motor vehicle as authorized;
- carrying out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure, etc.;
- detecting and reporting malfunctioning of vehicle systems;
- maintenance of work tickets for vehicles assigned;
- ensuring security and safety for the vehicle on and off the road;
- safety of the passengers and/or goods therein; and
- maintaining cleanliness of the vehicles
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications online through the Institute website www.kise.ac.ke/job-application-form.
Applicants should complete the online application form, attaching academic and professional certificates, and an application letter addressed to Director, Kenya Institute of Special Education, P O Box 48413 – 00100, Nairobi.
All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled in the form. It is an offence to include false or incorrect information in the application.
Note that hard copies submission will not be accepted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications should reach the Director on or before 4.00 p.m., 13th March 2019