Driver Jobs, Ministry of Agriculture Jobs
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager. S/he will provide safe and efficient transport services to the Programme Coordinator, the PCU staff and official visitors to the programme.
- Driving a motor vehicle as authorized in the official work ticket
- Carrying out routine checks on the vehicles such as cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure among others
- Detecting and reporting malfunction of vehicle systems
- Ensuring security and safety of the vehicle on and off the road
- Ensuring cleanliness, maintenance and repair of the vehicles assigned
- Maintaining of work tickets
- Perform clerical and logistical work as may be assigned.
- At least Kenya Certificate of Education (KCE) Division IV or KCSE mean grade D plain
- A valid driving licence – BCE class
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigations
- Knowledge of basic computer application will be an added advantage
Desired Attributes and Experience
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience
- Integrity and commitment to serve
- Ability to communicate appropriately and courteously
- Ability to get on well with all types of people
- Basic First Aid Skills is an added advantage
- Good work attitudes and ability to follow instructions
- Discipline, etiquette and personal grooming
- Manual Dexterity
How To Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above positions.
Each application should be accompanied by a CV and cover letter indicating the Reference Number for the position. Each application in a sealed envelope should be addressed to;
The Principal Secretary
State Department for Fisheries, Aquaculture and the Blue Economy
Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries
P. O Box P. O. Box 58187-00200
Hand deliver your application to our offices, Maji House 3rd Floor Room 343 on or before 1st November, 2019.