Driver Jobs, Driver Jobs, Bomet University College Jobs
Bomet University College, a constituent of Moi University, on Friday November 10
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: KCSE
- Experience: 5 years
- Location: Bomet
- Job Field: Transportation and Driving
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education D+ (plus) or equivalent;
- Valid Driving license for vehicle class BC&E;
- Five (5) years related work experience in a recognized institution;
- Certificate of good conduct;
- S.V license for bus and mini/bus (for bus and minibus drivers);
- Attended a public relation courses;
- Occupational Trade test II;
- Basic certificate on first Aid/ and five fighting certificate;
- Defensive driving certificate from the
- Automobile association (AA) of Kenya or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Accident free record or if any the records show that they were not in any way attributable to the driver’s Negligence
- Drive University vehicle assigned to him/her for specified duties;
- Maintain work tickets for vehicle assigned;
- Carry out routine checks on the vehicle’s cooling, oil, electrical and brake systems, tyre pressure;
- Carry out minor mechanical repairs on the vehicle;
- Detect and report of malfunctioning vehicle systems;
- Ensure safety of passengers and goods therein;
- Ensure security of the vehicle on and off the road;
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
All applicants must satisfy the Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 11th November, 2019 at 5.00 pm. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to: The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.