Driver Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is Kenya’s number one energy savings solutions company. As such they provide high quality LED lighting, Energy Management, Solar Energy, and Building Automation solutions. They engage in energy-efficient lighting for new buildings as well as upgrades for retrofit cases.
They are looking forward to employing a Driver to join their growing team.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Make pick-ups and deliveries as required
- Collect payments and issue receipts
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices and routes within Nairobi
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Certificate/Diploma would be an added advantage
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title, “Driver ” on the subject line.