Summary of Role
Reporting to the Logistics Officer, she/she will offer logistics support to the Coast Cluster in a reliable manner, secure driving services and ensure proper use and maintenance of office vehicles.
- Provide Logistics and planning support to the Coast Cluster for workshops/meetings, inter-county HRH Coordination Forums and TWGs e.g., booking appointments, booking venues, sending out invitations and confirmation and records management
- Liaise with the procurement, logistics and finance teams on requisitioning for services in line with approved budgets in collaboration with the supervisor.
- On a daily basis ensure vehicle log sheets are duly completed and signed off by the travelers and monthly summaries are submitted to the Supervisor.
- Conduct regular inspection of vehicle to establish that it is clean, roadworthy, secured, licensed and insured.
- Ensure strict adherence to the rules and regulations provided for in the Vehicle management policy.
- Ensure fuel replenishment summary is done in a timely manner and accurate records maintained.
- Provide monthly reports on vehicle mileage, fuel consumption with allocation per tracking code, repairs and maintenance.
- A diploma in Logistics/Fleet Management, Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in similar field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power point).
- Must possess a valid Kenya Driving License coupled with a clean driving record.
- Training in defensive driving an added advantage.
- Ability to work as an effective team member in a complex and fast paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Experience in a USAID funded Project is an added advantage.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communications Skills
- Planning, Coordination and Negotiation skills
- Service Excellence
- Effective Communication (Oral and Written)
Summary of Benefits
IntraHealth International, Inc. is a great place to work and prides itself on its comprehensive benefits package. We offer competitive salaries and a dynamic inclusive work environment which supports health workers so they can improve the lives of people throughout the world.