Driver Jobs, Java House Kenya Jobs
From a single branch in Nairobi in 1999 to more than 50 branches in East Africa and around 1,800 staff today, Java House is on the move — and we would like you to join us on our journey.We are always looking for drivers to join our team.
Driving company vehicles for goods, staffs transportation and documents delivery.Responsibilities
• Collection of supplies and delivery of goods/documents to designated locations.
• Ensuring proper confirmation and documentation of goods in transit.
• Ensuring vehicle is always maintained in good condition by safe driving and reporting maintenance issues on time.
• Observing rules and regulation on motor vehicle handling when driving.
• Maintaining proper records by filing log books on attended site.
• Must have a valid driving license with the relevant class.
• Must have at least a KCSE certificate with a minimum C grade.
• Minimum 5 years driving experience in a commercial set up.
• Knowledge on Traffic Rules and Regulations.
• Updated certificate of Good conduct.
• Letter of recommendation from the company worked.
• Good driving skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Able to work well with other colleagues.
• Computer and mechanical Knowledge.